Fashion jewelry has an interesting option called pendants. A simple accessory, like a pendant, makes a huge difference to your outfit. Pendant necklaces can be worn with different kinds of necklines. They also look great on a simple tee worn with a jacket. Another fun wear to wear the pendants is to layer them up with other pendants dangling in various lengths of chain.
- Keep in mind the length of the chain if you are short and petite. A long chain with the pendant will drag you down and make you look shorter than you are.
- Let your pendant necklace stand out in your look by keeping the other accessories and jewelry to a minimum. If possible, try to piling on other jewelry or accessories with your pendant necklace.
- Try to wear the pendants against a solid tone dress to create a contrast for the pendants to really stand out. For instance, a gold and black tone pendant will look great against a red dress.
- A beautiful and bold pendant is a wonderful thing for sure, but try wearing it on a long chain to neutralize its effect. The long and sleek V-shape created by the chain, adds a long, lean line that lengthens your body.
- Dainty pendants look beautiful on a short and skinny chain. They add an alluring feminine and delicate touch to your overall look.
- While, traditional wholesale fashion jewelry suppliers stuck to the basic forms of necklaces, imitation jewelry exporters in Delhi Fashion Jewelry Manufacturers in India are experimenting with various forms which also include different designs of pendants.